I need to admit a few things today. Somewhat of a venting session. And then someone can explain to me how to Secret some goodness and light and milk of human kindness right into my front door.
1) I rode my bike on the trainer for 30 minutes today. With knee socks on. Watching Kim Kardashian and her sister run around NYC in very high heels. I am digging the feel of knee socks, and I think that I may just wear them outside when I go riding. That is, if I ever go riding outside.
2) I need a vacation. But I think I need a vacation from being me.
I also need a nap.
3) I really admire how Kim Kardashian runs around dragging that big butt behind her. I am serious about this. She may be a ding-dong, but she dresses that ass of hers and you can tell she loves it. I could take some lessons from her.
4) I am not exercising enough.
5) My legs in shorts and knee socks are the color of Wonder bread. They are about as attractive as the pubes growing down my inner thigh toward my kneecaps.
6) I really need a bikini wax.
7) I cheated on my hair stylist of nine years and went to a different girl for a cut and color.
8) Kim Kardashian endorses Quick Trim. Is is stupidity to wonder if that shit really works?
9) I’m tired of medication changes. I’m going back to my Cymbalta come hell or high water.
10) I need to get some motivation. For lots of things in lots of different areas.